Saturday 26 July 2008

Pictures!!!

Here are some pictures like I promised. My friend shot some pictures inside Buckingham Palace (even though he wasn't supposed to...rebel!). You'll see a shot of the queen with me standing close by. Enjoy. I'm off to bed to rest for the Cathedral Eucharist tomorrow (and also loading bishops on buses).

Here is a picture of me and other stewards at this pub called the Dolphin. They have board games available to play outside. I think we were playing '90s Trivia Pursuit.



A picture of evening worship with the stewards and the monks and nuns.


Here I am looking on as the queen greets various guests at the Buckingham Palace.


A random photo at the Buckingham Palace.


My friend, Michael, who is a priest in New York and my friend Isaac, who is a priest in Tanzania. We are at the Lambeth Palace.


My friend Allie from NJ and me posing for a a picture in front of the Cathedral after the opening Sunday Eucharist.


Michael and I posing for a picture in front of the Cathedral.

No comments: